Fish in Foil Recipe
- 1 halibut steak (6 ounces)
- 4 medium mushrooms
- 2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 lemon slices
- 1/2 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup diet Mountain Dew
- Crushed pepper
- 1. Place fish in the center of a 20-in. x 14-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Place mushrooms, tomatoes, lemon and green pepper around fish. Fold edges of oil up; pour soda over fish. Fold foil to seal tightly.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle with pepper. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving equals 205 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 95 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 vegetable.
Reviews for Fish in Foil
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.