Fish Fillets in Garlic Butter Recipe
This dish features seafood that's a mealtime mainstay in our home area. If fresh salmon isn't available where you live, other fish varieties will work just as well.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 4 fish fillets (about 6 ounces each) (salmon or whitefish or cod)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Lemon wedges
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute garlic 1 minute. Place fish over garlic, cover and cook over low heat 3 minutes. Carefully turn fish; sprinkle with onions. Cover and continue to cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 2-3 minutes. Squeeze lemon over fish. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fish Fillets in Garlic Butter in Country Woman July/August 1992, p37
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Fish Fillets in Garlic Butter(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Butter Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >