- greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1
- In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry
- doughnuts, a few at a time, until golden brown on both sides. Drain
- on paper towels.
- In a shallow bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and water until
- smooth. Dip warm doughnuts in glaze; decorate as desired with
- sprinkles and/or cereals. Yield: 20 doughnuts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 doughnut equals 270 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.