While cleaning out my fridge, a lot of the ingredients for the Bloody Mary just jumped out at me. Couldn’t resist combining them into a spicy Mary. — Jimmy Cababa, Las Vegas, Nevada
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups tomato juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3 tablespoons beef broth
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Ice cubes
- In a small pitcher, mix first 12 ingredients; serve over ice. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 109 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 743 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.