Thanks to Pop Rocks candy, these frozen drinks will literally make your mouth tingle with great flavor! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 envelope Pop Rocks candy, flavor of your choice
- 1 cup chilled lemon-lime soda
- Place a scoop of ice cream in a tall glass; sprinkle with one-third
- of the candy. Repeat layers twice. Top with soda. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 530 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 82 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 7 g protein.