Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup
This "souped up" dish is my take on a traditional tomato soup. Fire-roasted tomatoes add a bit of heat and you can load it up with cheddar cheese, sour cream and bacon. — Cathy Hall, Lyndhurst, Virginia
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min. .
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (one 12 ounces, one 5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk and tomatoes; cook over
- medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Top
- servings with sour cream, cheese and bacon bits. Yield: 6 servings.