Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe
This "souped up" dish is my take on a traditional tomato soup. Fire-roasted tomatoes add a bit of heat and you can load it up with cheddar cheese, sour cream and bacon. — Cathy Hall, Lyndhurst, Virginia
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (one 12 ounces, one 5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk and tomatoes; cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Top servings with sour cream, cheese and bacon bits. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup
Reviewed May. 24, 2016
"Absolutely love this soup! Will make it over and over! Thank you for the recipe!"
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2012
"Loved. Quick and easy to make."
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2012
"My new favorite tomato soup recipe!!! Loved this!"
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2012
"This soup was very blah-tasting."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC