Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (one 12 ounces, one 5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk and tomatoes; cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Top servings with sour cream, cheese and bacon bits. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup
"Absolutely love this soup! Will make it over and over! Thank you for the recipe!"
"Loved. Quick and easy to make."
"My new favorite tomato soup recipe!!! Loved this!"
"This soup was very blah-tasting."
"My husband made this soup on one of "his nights" to cook and it was so good. Very easy and something just a little different from just good old tomato soup. We had with smoked gouda grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum."