Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (one 12 ounces, one 5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk and tomatoes; cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Top servings with sour cream, cheese and bacon bits. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup
"Loved. Quick and easy to make."
"My new favorite tomato soup recipe!!! Loved this!"
"This soup was very blah-tasting."
"My husband made this soup on one of "his nights" to cook and it was so good. Very easy and something just a little different from just good old tomato soup. We had with smoked gouda grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum."