- thickness. Cut into 2-in. squares. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Make 1-in. slits in corners. Place 1/2 teaspoon filling in the
- center of each square. Bring every other corner up into center to
- form a pinwheel and press lightly. Repeat with remaining dough and
- filling. Bake at 325° for 12 minutes or until the points are
- light golden brown. Yield: about 7 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 129 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.