- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Punch dough down. Turn
- onto a lightly floured surface; divide in half. Roll one portion
- into an 18-in. x 10-in. rectangle; sprinkle with half of the sugar
- mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 12 slices; place cut side down in a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dish. Repeat with remaining dough and sugar mixture.
- Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake at
- 350° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine coffee and 2 teaspoons sugar; brush over
- rolls. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 225 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.