- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Goya Sazon without annatto
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Place potatoes in a 6-qt. stockpot; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil and seasonings; reserve 1 tablespoon. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Thread potatoes onto 4 metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until browned, turning once. Cool slightly.
- Remove potatoes from skewers. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add reserved marinade and herbs; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as Grilled Fingerling Potatoes with Fresh Parsley and Chives in Grill It Bookazine 2016, pn
Reviews for Fingerling Potatoes with Fresh Parsley and Chives
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review