Finger Sandwiches Recipe
You can also tuck the carrots inside two slices of bread, so they stick out both ends of the sandwich. Cool and creepy! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash salt and pepper
- 12 thin slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 9 medium carrots, peeled
- Additional cream cheese
- 36 almond slices
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chopped almonds, onions, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper until blended. Spread over bread slices. Cut each into three 1-in.-wide strips.
- 2. Cut carrots in half widthwise, then cut in half lengthwise. Using a vegetable peeler, shape carrot pieces into fingers. Using a small amount of additional cream cheese, attach an almond slice to the tip of each finger for finger nail. Place a finger on top of each sandwich. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Finger Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC