Finger Sandwiches Recipe
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash salt and pepper
- 12 thin slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 9 medium carrots, peeled
- Additional cream cheese
- 36 almond slices
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chopped almonds, onions, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper until blended. Spread over bread slices. Cut each into three 1-in.-wide strips.
- 2. Cut carrots in half widthwise, then cut in half lengthwise. Using a vegetable peeler, shape carrot pieces into fingers. Using a small amount of additional cream cheese, attach an almond slice to the tip of each finger for finger nail. Place a finger on top of each sandwich. Yield: 3 dozen.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC