- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- In a microwave, melt unsweetened chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla and chocolate mixture until smooth. Add flour and mix well. Fold in marshmallows, nuts and 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until top is set. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Final Exam Brownies
"Easy to find ingredients, but very tasty. These are fudgy, moist brownies. I think actually overbaked them, because they looked so fudgy, I didn't think they were done. All my marshmallows melted without a trace!"
"These are delicious, chewy and rich with just the right combination of Nuts and marshmallows"
"This, folks, is chocolate heaven. These brownies are absolutely wonderful and I would give them ten stars if I could. I prepared these brownies today and followed the recipe to the letter. They are absolutely fantastic. Nothing but chocolatey goodness. I highly recommend this recipe. Here is a link to my review and photos: http://community.tasteofhome.com/community_forums/f/30/p/884437/7635593.aspx#7635593"
"These brownies are sooo good!! I've made them several times, they disapear quickly!I make them just as the recipe says. YUMMY!!"
"Definitely a gooey brownie, but I've tried other gooey brownie recipes that I like better. The chocolate taste was weak, probably because of the addition of the marshmallows."