Film Reel Spirals Recipe
Want to make your party snacks ahead of time? My little roll-ups can be assembled in advance and stored in the fridge.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 45 min. + chilling YIELD:60 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 6 flavored tortillas of your choice (10 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and dressing mix until blended. Stir in the cheese, chilies, olives, peppers, cilantro and onion.
- 2. Spread about 1/2 cup filling over each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 5 dozen.
1 piece equals 55 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC