Want to make your party snacks ahead of time? My little roll-ups can be assembled in advance and stored in the fridge.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 6 flavored tortillas of your choice (10 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and dressing mix until blended. Stir in the cheese, chilies, olives, peppers, cilantro and onion.
- Spread about 1/2 cup filling over each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Film Reel Spirals in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p76
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Film Reel Spirals
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review