- 24 French bread slices, 1/2 inch thick
- 2/3 cup fig jam
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, cut into 24 pieces
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT® Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- HEAT broiler.
- PLACE bread slices in single layer on baking sheet; spread with jam.
- TOP with remaining ingredients.
- BROIL, 4 inches from heat, 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Fig-Prosciutto Crostini in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Fig-Prosciutto Crostini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review