I like to experiment with unique flavors and try to make the food look photo-worthy, too. But for my husband, the dish just has to taste good. Here's a supper that made us both happy. —Jean Gottfried, Upper Sandusky, Ohio
Recommended: 30 Pork Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 8 slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup fig preserves
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork on both sides; remove from pan.
- Add preserves, juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and curry powder to same pan; bring to a boil. Return pork to pan. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 5-7 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fig-Glazed Pork Tenderloin in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Fig-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review