- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for
- 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Top
- with Gorgonzola cheese; cover and grill 1-2 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted.
- Grill rolls, cut side down, on medium heat for 30-60 seconds or until
- toasted. Spread each roll with 1 tablespoon fig mixture; top with a
- burger and arugula. (Save remaining fig mixture for another use.)
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 592 calories, 26 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,199 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 32 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now