Fig & Ham Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 cup finely chopped dried figs
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices deli ham
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the figs, marmalade, mustard and brown sugar. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Top each with ham and spread 1/4 cup filling to within 1/4 in. of edges. Roll up each jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- 2. Place the slices cut side down on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 24 appetizers.
1 each: 99 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch
Reviews for Fig & Ham Pinwheels
"I made these appetizers for a wine tasting party. They were a huge hit! I even had some requests for the recipe. Yummy!"
"I substituted figs with Prunes. Works great!!!"