A unique combination of figs, ham and marmalade make for these unusually tasty and pretty pinwheel appetizers. Bonnie Buckley - Kansas City, MO
- 1 cup finely chopped dried figs
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices deli ham
- In a small bowl, combine the figs, marmalade, mustard and brown sugar. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Top each with ham and spread 1/4 cup filling to within 1/4 in. of edges. Roll up each jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- Place the slices cut side down on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 24 appetizers.
Originally published as Fig & Ham Pinwheels in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p19
Reviews for Fig & Ham Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2012
"I made these appetizers for a wine tasting party. They were a huge hit! I even had some requests for the recipe. Yummy!"
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2010
"I substituted figs with Prunes. Works great!!!"