A unique combination of figs, ham and marmalade make for these unusually tasty and pretty pinwheel appetizers. Bonnie Buckley - Kansas City, MO
- 1 cup finely chopped dried figs
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices deli ham
- In a small bowl, combine the figs, marmalade, mustard and brown sugar. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Top each with ham and spread 1/4 cup filling to within 1/4 in. of edges. Roll up each jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- Place the slices cut side down on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 24 appetizers.
Originally published as Fig & Ham Pinwheels in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p19
Reviews for Fig & Ham Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2012
"I made these appetizers for a wine tasting party. They were a huge hit! I even had some requests for the recipe. Yummy!"
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2010
"I substituted figs with Prunes. Works great!!!"