Fiesta Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Romaine leaves
- Place the first eight ingredients in a large bowl; toss combine. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- Line six cocktail glasses or serving dishes with romaine leaves. Using a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture in each. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fiesta Shrimp Cocktail(2)
Sort By :
I made this for the Super Bowl. I didn't put in cocktail glasses/individual serving dishes - I just kept in a serving bowl. I don't like shrimp, but all my guests though it was really delicious and loved the combination of flavors - tasted really fresh.
I made this as an appetizer for a ladies brunch I served to my office friends. It was a real hit. The combination of flavors was delightful, preparation was simple and the presentation looks special. I will definitely make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Appetizers >
- Shrimp Appetizers >