Fiesta Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Romaine leaves
- 1. Place the first eight ingredients in a large bowl; toss combine. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- 2. Line six cocktail glasses or serving dishes with romaine leaves. Using a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture in each. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 134 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.