Fiesta Shrimp Cocktail
Impress your guests by serving this appetizer in a martini glass or other fancy stemware. I make this every time I have a fancy dinner party and it's always a big hit.—Linda Stemen, Monroeville, Indiana
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Romaine leaves
- Place the first eight ingredients in a large bowl; toss combine.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- Line six cocktail glasses or serving dishes with romaine leaves.
- Using a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture in each.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 134 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now