Impress your guests by serving this appetizer in a martini glass or other fancy stemware. I make this every time I have a fancy dinner party and it's always a big hit.—Linda Stemen, Monroeville, Indiana
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Romaine leaves
- Place the first eight ingredients in a large bowl; toss combine. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- Line six cocktail glasses or serving dishes with romaine leaves. Using a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture in each. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Shrimp Cocktail in Taste of Home December/January 2010, p18
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fiesta Shrimp Cocktail
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review