Fiesta Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the onion and peppers until tender. Sprinkle with bacon. Pour eggs over the top; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 222 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 311mg cholesterol, 529mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Fiesta Scrambled Eggs
"I made it without the bacon (because I didn't have any on hand) and thought these eggs were really good and flavorful."