Fiesta Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the onion and peppers until tender. Sprinkle with bacon. Pour eggs over the top; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 222 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 311mg cholesterol, 529mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 15g protein .
Reviews for Fiesta Scrambled Eggs
"I made it without the bacon (because I didn't have any on hand) and thought these eggs were really good and flavorful."