Fiesta Ribeye Steaks Recipe
"This is a great recipe for grilling out or for camping trips," notes Jodee Harding of Granville, Ohio. "Adapt it for indoors by cooking the steaks in a skillet and heating the tortillas in a warm oven."
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 8 beef ribeye steaks (3/4 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups salsa
- 1. Place tortillas on a sheet of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around tortillas and seal tightly; set aside.
- 2. Drizzle both sides of steaks with lime juice. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- 3. Place tortillas on outer edge of grill; heat for 5-6 minutes, turning once. Sprinkle cheese over steaks; serve with salsa and warmed tortillas. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fiesta Ribeye Steaks
Reviewed May. 24, 2014
"Delicious, easy meal served with Mexican rice and refried beans."
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC