- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 8 beef ribeye steaks (3/4 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups salsa
- Place tortillas on a sheet of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around tortillas and seal tightly; set aside.
- Drizzle both sides of steaks with lime juice. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Place tortillas on outer edge of grill; heat for 5-6 minutes, turning once. Sprinkle cheese over steaks; serve with salsa and warmed tortillas. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Ribeye Steaks in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p10
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Fiesta Ribeye Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 24, 2014
"Delicious, easy meal served with Mexican rice and refried beans."