- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 8 beef ribeye steaks (3/4 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups salsa
- Place tortillas on a sheet of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around tortillas and seal tightly; set aside.
- Drizzle both sides of steaks with lime juice. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Place tortillas on outer edge of grill; heat for 5-6 minutes, turning once. Sprinkle cheese over steaks; serve with salsa and warmed tortillas. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Ribeye Steaks in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p10
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Fiesta Ribeye Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 24, 2014
Delicious, easy meal served with Mexican rice and refried beans.