- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef ravioli
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine enchilada sauce and salsa. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Drain ravioli; add to sauce and gently stir to coat. Top with cheese and olives. Cover and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Fiesta Ravioli
"a go-to recipe when I want something on the table fast. I do cut down on the cheese and omit the olives, just a personal preference."
"This has become a family favorite! So easy and perfect for a busy weeknight. I used my homemade enchilada sauce and instead of cooking the sauce and salsa as directed, I tossed it with the cooked ravioli and poured it into a casserole dish. Topped with cheese and olives and baked it at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes, until the cheese was melted. So, so good!"
"This was very good. My Husband loves ravioli so I try to find different ways to make it. This recipe was fast easy and we both really liked it... Will make again and again.."
"My husband did not like this. I thought it was okay. I won't make it again, though."
"Very easy to make and it was way good."