Fiesta Ravioli Recipe
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef ravioli
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine enchilada sauce and salsa. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Drain ravioli; add to sauce and gently stir to coat. Top with cheese and olives. Cover and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Fiesta Ravioli(8)
Sort By :
This was delicious! I used Trader Joe's Beef Bolognese Ravioli (fresh not frozen). I also heated the salsa, sauce and olives in the pasta pot while the ravioli were draining. I mixed in the ravioli and poured it in a greased 9x13 pan; sprinkled the cheese on top, and put in a 350 oven for about 10 minutes to melt and get bubbly. I will definitely make this again.
Fast, easy recipe, nice and hearty. I add a can of corn and a can of black beans (drained and rinsed), and also bit more salsa (maybe 1/4 cup). While the ravioli are cooking, I mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl (except the cheese), then add the ravioli when they are done. After that, I put it in a large baking dish (13x9) and top with the cheese. Pop it in the oven to get bubbly and then it's good to go!
This was soooo good!!! Made it just as the recipe called for, except that I didn't bother heating the sauce and the salsa in another skillet - I just heated it in the pot that I cooked the ravioli in while the ravioli was draining. This is definitely on the cheesy side so I think you could cut back a bit on the cheese if you wanted to... Also, I thought this was the perfect meat:pasta ratio so I can't really imagine adding other meats to it. This was a very hearty/heavy dish - it was great served with a tossed salad with a salsa/ranch dressing. Will definitely make it again!
We added some leftover sausage and chicken thighs which made for a heartier recipe-and very delicious. Quick and easy, too!
This is easy to make & tastes very good. My 11 year old loves it!