Fiesta Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes, baked
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of each potato. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes or until warm.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, ham, Parmesan, mayonnaise, chilies, salt and pepper; mix well. Fluff potato pulp with a fork. Top with ham mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 424 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 537mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 16g protein .
Reviews for Fiesta Potatoes
"why don't the pictures of the recipes show with the recipes after they are moved to my recipe box?"