"With Mexican foods so popular, this salad has plenty of appeal," notes Marlene Muckenhirn of Delano, Minnesota.
- 6 cups cooked cubed peeled potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, cheese, beans, red pepper, celery, onions and cilantro. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, salsa and salt; pour over potato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Potato Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p18
Reviews for Fiesta Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review