- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, picante sauce, taco seasoning and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in olives, chilies, cheese and onions. Spread about 1/2 cup on each tortilla.
- Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fiesta Pinwheels
"I made these for a superbowl party. Everyone loved them!"
"I don't know what else to say but wow! This recipe was so easy to put together to feed a crowd and had great flavor. I will be making these again and for every family gathering I host."
"Simple and easy to put together for a large party. Made quite a bit."
"Made these for our family gathering on Christmas Eve and they were a hit! Easy to make and when I told my kids to leave me some, they said, "How many?" We'll be making these for every family gathering from now on."
"These were very good, made them for Christmas as I had to bring a dish, ALL were gone and people looked for more. Makes a very lot and easy."