- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, picante sauce, taco seasoning and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in olives, chilies, cheese and onions. Spread about 1/2 cup on each tortilla.
- Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fiesta Pinwheels
Sort By :
"These were so good. My husband loved them. I also made some without olives. I just don't like those little stinkers. :) Two thumbs up recipe! Will make again and again."
"Always gobbled up - and tastes great!"
"Easy to make. I made the filling the night before, wrapped them up in the AM, then just sliced and plated when I got home from work and off to my party. Well received, many people wanted the recipe."
"These taste great, but I lost a lot of filling trying to roll them up. What is the solution for that?"
"What happened to the print size on this recipe???"