- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, picante sauce, taco seasoning and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in olives, chilies, cheese and onions. Spread about 1/2 cup on each tortilla.
- Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Slice into 1-in. pieces. Serve with salsa. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fiesta Pinwheels
Sort By :
Everyone really liked these.
Everyone loved this when I took it to a New Year's Eve party.
These are very good and easy to make! I only got 6 tortillas though and not 8 following the instructions to spread 1/2 cup on each tortilla. The only thing I changed was I used jalapeno cheddar tortillas instead of plain flour tortillas. This added very good flavor. Will make again.
Very good - not one left when I served them!!!!
I made this Christmas Eve to take to a party on Christmas Day. I used red & green flour tortillas to add color to my platter. It looked beautiful. But more importantly, it was a huge hit! Although the recipe made quite a bit, I should have made a double batch as they went so fast!!! This is definitely a keeper!