Fiesta Mexican Corn Salad Recipe
This salad is great for potlucks since it travels well and goes with everything. Have you heard the old wives' tale about planting corn? It says if you laugh when planting corn, it won't grow as high as you'd like!
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes and olives. In a small bowl, combine the seasoning mix, oil, vinegar and water; pour over corn mixture and toss to coat. Chill several hours before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 104 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 301mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Fiesta Mexican Corn Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC