This salad is great for potlucks since it travels well and goes with everything. Have you heard the old wives' tale about planting corn? It says if you laugh when planting corn, it won't grow as high as you'd like!
Recommended: 68 Cinco de Mayo Party Recipes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes and olives. In a small bowl, combine the seasoning mix, oil, vinegar and water; pour over corn mixture and toss to coat. Chill several hours before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Corn Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p32
Reviews for Fiesta Mexican Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review