- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes and olives. In a small bowl, combine the seasoning mix, oil, vinegar and water; pour over corn mixture and toss to coat. Chill several hours before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Corn Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p32
Reviews for Fiesta Mexican Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review