Fiesta Macaroni Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 10 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Drain macaroni; set aside.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine salsa and cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir into the skillet; add the macaroni and beans. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 473 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 878mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 7g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Fiesta Macaroni
"Easy and tastes great!"
"We thought this was good but needed something more. I may try making again with some mexicorn or black olives and perhaps top with sour cream before serving."