Fiesta Macaroni Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 10 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Drain macaroni; set aside.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine salsa and cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir into the skillet; add the macaroni and beans. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 473 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 878 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Fiesta Macaroni
"Easy and tastes great!"
"We thought this was good but needed something more. I may try making again with some mexicorn or black olives and perhaps top with sour cream before serving."