- Spread 1 cup meat sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer with three noodles, and a third of the cottage cheese mixture
- and meat sauce. Repeat layers twice (dish will be full).
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; spread with remaining
- sour cream. Sprinkle with reserved cheeses. Bake 10-12 minutes
- longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 12 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now