- Spread 1 cup meat sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer with three noodles, and a third of the cottage cheese mixture
- and meat sauce. Repeat layers twice (dish will be full).
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; spread with remaining
- sour cream. Sprinkle with reserved cheeses. Bake 10-12 minutes
- longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.