- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook turkey and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain if necessary. Stir in the taco seasoning, water, zucchini, tomatoes and corn; bring to a boil. Add rice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Fiesta Fry Pan Dinner
Sort By :
"This is a great dish. We really enjoyed. Lots of good flavors. I used instant brown rice. I think next time I'll use a larger can of stewed tomatoes. Also I thought this would make a good filling in a tortilla."
"Very good. My 2-year-old even liked it!"
"We have had this twice and my kids age 15 months to 10 love it!"