- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook turkey and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain if necessary. Stir in the taco seasoning, water, zucchini, tomatoes and corn; bring to a boil. Add rice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Fry Pan Dinner in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p49
Reviews for Fiesta Fry Pan Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2013
"Very good. My 2-year-old even liked it!"
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2012
"We have had this twice and my kids age 15 months to 10 love it!"