Fiesta Fruit Cups Recipe
Two types of melon and other fresh fruit combine with peach preserves in this best-of-the-season fruit dish from Karen Ann Bland. The Gove, Kansas reader writes, “These colorful fruit bowls are great to serve for brunch or as a snack.”
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup cubed honeydew
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- Whipped topping and additional strawberries, optional
- 1. Place tortillas on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cut each tortilla into six wedges.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the strawberries, melons and orange. Stir in preserves. Using a slotted spoon, spoon into dessert cups.
- 4. Serve with tortilla chips. Garnish with whipped topping and additional strawberries if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 280 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 288mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Fiesta Fruit Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC