Fiesta Fruit Cups Recipe
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup cubed honeydew
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- Whipped topping and additional strawberries, optional
- 1. Place tortillas on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cut each tortilla into six wedges.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the strawberries, melons and orange. Stir in preserves. Using a slotted spoon, spoon into dessert cups.
- 4. Serve with tortilla chips. Garnish with whipped topping and additional strawberries if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup fruit with 6 tortilla chips (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 280 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 288 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.