Fiesta Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies or jalapenos
- 1 envelope fiesta ranch dip mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Sliced ripe olives, chopped, tomatoes, sliced green onions and shredded lettuce, optional
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a shallow 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the sour cream, beans, chilies and dip mix. Stir in 1 cup cheese. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir.
- 2. Cover and microwave 1-1/2 minutes longer or until heated through; stir until blended. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with the olives, tomatoes, onions and lettuce if desired. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 5 cups.
2 tablespoon: 59 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Fiesta Dip
"I had made this dip several times. It is always well-liked by everyone who tastes it!"
"good dip!! I found the fiesta ranch at Walmart. I will only make half the recipe next time. This makes a ton!!"
"at labrat, its easy to find a fiesta dip, i use a hidden valley fiesta dip, you can find it at walmart.."
"i made this last night Christmas eve.. its a hit of my family,we love it.. i will make this again, and i will try to mix green chilis with hot jalapeno, and you can add hot jalapeno in a jar for toppings, if you love spicy dip.. this is very very gooooood. thanks for this recipe"
"loved it! fast and easy, was asked numerous times for recipe!"
"I have been making this recipe since I found it in the magazine, years ago! I am asked to make it for every family function. I am having difficulty finding the fiesta ranch dip mix in some stores, so when I do find it, I stock up!"
"I just brought this to a party yesterday and everyone wanted the recipe. It was quite a hit and so easy to make!"
"looks like you could divide this recipe in half"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.