Fiesta Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies or jalapenos
- 1 envelope fiesta ranch dip mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Sliced ripe olives, chopped, tomatoes, sliced green onions and shredded lettuce, optional
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a shallow 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the sour cream, beans, chilies and dip mix. Stir in 1 cup cheese. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir.
- 2. Cover and microwave 1-1/2 minutes longer or until heated through; stir until blended. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with the olives, tomatoes, onions and lettuce if desired. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 5 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 59 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Fiesta Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.