Fiesta Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies or jalapenos
- 1 envelope fiesta ranch dip mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Sliced ripe olives, chopped, tomatoes, sliced green onions and shredded lettuce, optional
- Tortilla chips
- In a shallow 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the sour cream, beans, chilies and dip mix. Stir in 1 cup cheese. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir.
- Cover and microwave 1-1/2 minutes longer or until heated through; stir until blended. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with the olives, tomatoes, onions and lettuce if desired. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 5 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fiesta Dip(6)
Sort By :
at labrat, its easy to find a fiesta dip, i use a hidden valley fiesta dip, you can find it at walmart..
i made this last night christmas eve.. its a hit of my family,we love it.. i will make this again, and i will try to mix green chilis with hot jalapeno, and you can add hot jalapeno in a jar for toppings, if you love spicy dip.. this is very very gooooood. thanks for this recipe
loved it! fast and easy, was asked numerous times for recipe!
I have been making this recipe since I found it in the magazine, years ago! I am asked to make it for every family function. I am having difficulty finding the fiesta ranch dip mix in some stores, so when I do find it, I stock up!
I just brought this to a party yesterday and everyone wanted the recipe. It was quite a hit and so easy to make!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Cheese Dip >
- Mexican Dip >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >