Fiesta Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine salsa and preserves; spread over cream cheese. Sprinkle with avocado, olives and cilantro. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
2 tablespoon: 131 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Fiesta Cream Cheese Spread
"DELICIOUS! This combination is wonderful on the palate."
"This cream cheese spread is delicious with either apricot or orange preserves and is one my family makes as often as they can. It's a keeper, for sure, and one we'll be making many more times."
"Sounds very good. Will try it for our next wine tasting party,"
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.