Salsa and apricot preserves come together as a strange combination, yet create a very tasty appetizer! Give this one from Sharyl Wolter of Rosenberg, Texas a try at your Super Bowl party this year!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Assorted crackers
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine salsa and preserves; spread over cream cheese. Sprinkle with avocado, olives and cilantro. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Cream Cheese Spread in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p13
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Fiesta Cream Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review