Fiesta Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Assorted crackers
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine salsa and preserves; spread over cream cheese. Sprinkle with avocado, olives and cilantro. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Fiesta Cream Cheese Spread(5)
Sort By :
Delicious! I made this for our appetizer for my mother's birthday. Everyone loved it and there was none left!
DELICIOUS! This combination is wonderful on the palate.
This cream cheese spread is delicious with either apricot or orange preserves and is one my family makes as often as they can. It's a keeper, for sure, and one we'll be making many more times.
Sounds very good. Will try it for our next wine tasting party,
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >