Fiesta Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips, assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and picante sauce until blended. Add the crab, cheese and onions and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with the olives, tomato and cilantro. Serve with the chips, crackers or vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 63 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.