This mild, fresh-tasting crab dip tempts taste buds. Patricia Walls often fixes a batch in her Aurora, Minnesota kitchen.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips, assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and picante sauce until blended. Add the crab, cheese and onions and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with the olives, tomato and cilantro. Serve with the chips, crackers or vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Fiesta Crab Dip in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p8
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fiesta Crab Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review