Fiesta Corn Salad Recipe
We first had this salad at our daughter's home in California. It's wonderful with a meat-and-potatoes dinner, or served for lunch with chunks of French bread.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:4-6 servings
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green or sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1. Combine all ingredients. Chill several hours before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 140 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 546 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC