Fiesta Corn Salad Recipe
We first had this salad at our daughter's home in California. It's wonderful with a meat-and-potatoes dinner, or served for lunch with chunks of French bread.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green or sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1. Combine all ingredients. Chill several hours before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 140 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Fiesta Corn Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC