We first had this salad at our daughter's home in California. It's wonderful with a meat-and-potatoes dinner, or served for lunch with chunks of French bread.
Recommended: 68 Cinco de Mayo Party Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green or sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients. Chill several hours before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Corn Salad in Country February/March 1991, p51