Fiesta Corn Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced canned jalapeno peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Corn chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 68 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Fiesta Corn Dip
"A favorite of my family and friends."
"This is an excellent change from the mundain same types of dips. The only changes I make are fresh jalapenos and a can of chopped green chiles."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.