Fiesta Corn Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced canned jalapeno peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Corn chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 68 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Fiesta Corn Dip
"A favorite of my family and friends."
"This is an excellent change from the mundain same types of dips. The only changes I make are fresh jalapenos and a can of chopped green chiles."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.