I first came across this recipe at a friend's bridge party. To give it a little more flair, I added the cilantro and olives. —Shirley Herring, Conroe, Texas
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced canned jalapeno peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Corn chips
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Fiesta Corn Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p31
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fiesta Corn Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 18, 2012
"A favorite of my family and friends."
Reviewed May. 28, 2010
"This is an excellent change from the mundain same types of dips. The only changes I make are fresh jalapenos and a can of chopped green chiles."