I first came across this recipe at a friend's bridge party. To give it a little more flair, I added the cilantro and olives. —Shirley Herring, Conroe, Texas
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced canned jalapeno peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Corn chips
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Fiesta Corn Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p31
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fiesta Corn Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 18, 2012
"A favorite of my family and friends."
Reviewed May. 28, 2010
"This is an excellent change from the mundain same types of dips. The only changes I make are fresh jalapenos and a can of chopped green chiles."