Fiesta Corn Chowder Recipe
This mouthwatering chowder will add a bit of zip to any menu. With tomatoes, green chilies and Mexicorn, it’s a full-flavored soup that’ll chase away the chills.—Denise Hamilton, Birmingham, Alabama.
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and soup is heated through. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
1 serving (1 cup) equals 262 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 1,383 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Fiesta Corn Chowder
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC