Fiesta Corn Chowder Recipe
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and soup is heated through. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Fiesta Corn Chowder(6)
Sort By :
Very good recipe. I added some leftover rice.
My husband and I liked this recipe, but I would have liked it better with some chicken in it. Will try again.
I add chunked onion and ham pieces to make this a full meal!
Okay, so I am the one who is spacey. I thought it said chicken but instead it's corn. My mistake, sorry! I must have thought it had chicken because of the broth, so...I think I will try it with shredded chicken.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chowder Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Chowder Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Soup >
- Mexican Soups >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Soup Recipes >