- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and soup is heated through. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Fiesta Corn Chowder
Sort By :
"Very good recipe. I added some leftover rice."
"My husband and I liked this recipe, but I would have liked it better with some chicken in it. Will try again."
"I add chunked onion and ham pieces to make this a full meal!"
"Okay, so I am the one who is spacey. I thought it said chicken but instead it's corn. My mistake, sorry! I must have thought it had chicken because of the broth, so...I think I will try it with shredded chicken."
"This sounds tasty and I would like to try it, however, I notice the only chicken in it is the broth. It seems like the chicken flavor would be disguised by the other ingredients. Was it meant to have chicken chunks or pieces in it? Obviously, I could add it on my own but it would be nice to know if it was first made with or without."