Fiesta Corn Chip Salad Recipe
Whenever I bring this corn salad to a gathering, the recipe is always requested! Quick and easy and great alongside just about any main course!
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) chili cheese-flavored corn chips, crushed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the corn, cheese, red pepper, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Chill until serving. Just before serving, stir in corn chips. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup equals 463 calories, 35 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 789 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Fiesta Corn Chip Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC